Saturday, August 25, 2012

Psy returns to Korea + plans to go back to the U.S. again in September for a mysterious project


On the morning of August 25th, Psy made his grand return to Korea through the Incheon Airport greeted by the crowd of reporters and his fans.
Having left for the States on the 15th, he’s worked with Justin Bieber‘s agency on top of various interviews with local media outlets during his 10 day stay there, building up his popularity overseas. As if reflecting his growing popularity, the airport greeted him with a bustle of fans, completely taking
Psy by surprise who gave a hearty laughter upon seeing the sight.
Psy expressed, “This is the first time I’ve received such spotlight in my career as a singer. Thank you so much to the fans for coming despite it being early in the morning. I’m so glad that so many people are loving ‘Gangnam Style‘.”
He also shared his confidence on his American advancement, stating, “I have met with representatives of Justin Bieber. A lot of interesting and fun discussions were had. You’ll soon be able to see something good.”
On his new fame, he stated, “People don’t recognize me if I don’t wear my sunglasses, but they do if I wear them. I’m definitely feeling the power of my music video, which I’m very grateful for.”
At the mention of his ‘horse dance’, he expressed, “As soon as ‘Gangnam Style’ began playing in the Dodgers stadium, fans began reacting to it and had fun when I danced along. The MCs on TV wanted to learn it themselves as well.”
As a special event for everyone that had gathered at the airport, Psy danced his famous ‘horse dance’, which prompted all of his fans to immediately take out their phones to record the fan service.
It has been reported that after concluding the filming for an upcoming CF in Korea, Psy will make a trip back to the States again in September. YG Entertainment stated, “As of right now, we cannot reveal the details for Psy’s upcoming trip back to the U.S., but we can say that it is definitely for something good.”



No comments:

Post a Comment